This is a simple recipe for delicious ice cream that doesn't require any fancy equipment!
Here's what to do:
- A large zipper-top freezer bag
- A small zipper-top freezer bag
- 2 trays of ice cubes
- 6 Tablespoons of salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
1. Fill the large bag half-full with ice. Sprinke the salt over the ice.
2. In the samll bag, mix together the milk, vanilla, and sugar. Seal the bag tightly.
3. Place the small bag inside of the large bag. Seal the large bag.
4. Shake the bags until ice cream forms. This should only take about five minutes.
5. Share it with a friend!